5 Benefits of Facials
Facials are a great way to refresh the skin and give yourself a little pampering. Why do we love them? Here are five of our favorite benefits from getting a facial:
1. Deep cleans pores to remove excess dirt and oil. Whether it’s the environment, touching our face with our hands, or our sweat, dirt and oil can get trapped deep in our pores. When this dirt doesn’t get cleaned out, it can cause our skin to breakout and look unhealthy. A facial will help get deep into those pores to remove all that excess dirt and oil for good.
2. Intensely moisturizes the skin, leaving it looking fresh and dewy. Who doesn’t want that JLo glow?! After a facial, your skin will be deeply moisturized, leaving it looking healthy, fresh, and glowing.
3. Exfoliates dead skin cells, promoting new growth. During many of our facial treatments, we exfoliate the skin to remove dead skin cells. This is an important part of the process, because it helps the skin generate new, fresh cells and avoids the pores being clogged up. Plus, it leaves the skin feeling smooth and allows it to better absorb your favorite moisturizers and serums.
4. Treats skin conditions such as acne. When excess dirt and oil are deep cleaned and the appropriate moisturizer or serum for your skin type is applied, the skin begins to balance out and often times conditions such as acne start to heal.
5. Provides you a moment to relax and indulge in some self-care. You deserve a little time to yourself! Relax and be pampered during our professional facial treatments. And the best part – you can get a facial regularly! Make it a part of your monthly routine and calendar some me time!
Ready to book your facial? Call us today!